There are not all songs worth fighting for, but I bet Mr. Gerrard knew what he was doing. It was a great day for him, Liverpool had beaten Newcastle 5 – 1 on away ground, they were on top of the standings, and everything was set for a great party. How sad of the disc jocky to spoil it.
Here are my suggestions for the song:
1. Does your mother know, Abba.
2. Oops, I did it again, Britney Spears
3. Spice up your life, Spice girls
4. Yes sir, I can boogie, Baccara.
5. One moment in time, Whiney Houston
6. We need a hero, Bonnie Taylor
7. Hero, Maria Carey
8. Heaven is a place on Earh, Belinda Carlisle
9. Think, Areatha Franklin
10. Jingle bells, the christmas carol.
I hope Steven will drop me a note wich one it is.